3 Days Omo Valley Tours
Omo Valley is certainly one of the most unique places on earth which is located in Africa's Great Rift Valley and this region is known for its culture and diversity. The tribes that live in the lower Omo Valley are believed to be among the most fascinating on the continent of Africa and around the world.
Omo Valley Tribes is one of the most interesting ethnical diverse parts of Africa and their more than 16 ethnic groups their population is between 310000 and from those omo valley tribes below is some of the details.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 2 nights accommodation
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Mago National Park
- Entry/Admission - Dasenech Village
- Entry/Admission - Dimeka Market
- Entry/Admission - South Omo Research Centre Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Day 1: Day 1:Jinka-Mago National Park-Mursi Tribes-Turmi
Stop At: Mago National Park, 1000 Ethiopia
This day on arrival at Jinka airport we will be driving to Mago National Park to visit the Mursi village. The Mursi are one of the exotic ethnic groups in Ethiopia. They live in very low huts made of straw leaves. The women like to wear terra cotta on their enormously stretched lower lips and ear lobes. Drive back to Jinka then drive to the town of Turmi for overnight …later visit the Hammer tribes
Overnight in Turmi Lodge Turmi/Similar.
Duration: 3 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast Is Included
Accommodation included: Turmi Lodge/Similar
Day 2: Turmi-Omorate-Key Afer-Jinka
Stop At: Dasenech Village, Omorate Dasenech, Turmi 1000 Ethiopia
Turmi- Omorate-Dimeka Markets-Jinka
After having your early breakfast, you will have an excursion to Omorate to visit the Dassanech people ‘people of the Delta’, who lives on the northern shore of Lake Turkana. Visit and drive back to Jinka via stopping at the markets of Dimeka to see around four different peoples loike Hammer,Tsemay,Ari,Kara then later after you have a much time in the markets we will be driving to Jinka via again stoping at the wonderful villages of Tsemay.
Overnight in Jinka Nassa
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Dimeka Market, Ethiopia
Dimeka to see around four different peoples loike Hammer,Tsemay,Ari,Kara then later after you have a much time in the markets we will be driving to Jinka via again stoping at the wonderful villages of Tsemay.
Duration: 55 minutes
Accommodation included: Jinka Nassa p/similar
Day 3: Jinka-Addis Ababa-Departure
Stop At: South Omo Research Centre Museum, on top of hill in Jinka, Jinka Ethiopia
This day after breakfast we will be driving to the town of Jinka then after lunch we will be drive to the Ari people, the largest population in the lower omo valley. The women wear skirts from the banana like tree, called Enset are expert in pottery.later you will be transfered to the Jinka Airport for your flight to Addis Ababa.In the evening attend a folkloric dinner where you will have a chance to taste several national dishes and watch dances of the various ethnic groups of Ethiopia. The traditional coffee ceremony will also be served. Later you will be transferred to the airport for your departure.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Airport HotelDirections: Airport HotelReturn point: Airport HotelAirports
- Bole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Dress code is formal
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.