Agra Full-day Local Tour with Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh
Set out on a royal exploration as you excurse Agra city on this one day Agra tour. This day will unfurl itself to become one of your most memorable trips as you get an insight into the lives of the Mughal clan that ruled almost complete Indian Subcontinent. We will be taking you to some very significant sites like Agra Fort, Baby Taj, Mehtab Bagh Garden etc. Cherry on the cake will be the ever beautiful Taj Mahal which has made India achieve unmatched fame all over the world!
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup In Agra
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Pickup from hotel in Agra and proceed to Agra Local sightseeing.
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Mehtab Bagh is a charbagh complex in Agra, North India. It lies north of the Taj Mahal complex and the Agra Fort on the opposite side of the Yamuna River, in the flood plains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
After finish Agra Local Sightseeing our driver will drop you at your hotel in Agra or airport
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickip from any hotel in Agra or Train Station inAgra
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.