Athens by the sea walking tour (seafront meal included)
The glorious history of Athens cannot only be found in its city center but also along its seaside! Join us for a unique 3-hour walking tour along the coastline of Athens. In this tour, you will experience the history of those neighborhoods, while we will have a relaxing walk by the sea along with locals who enjoy their usual walk and admire amazing views right next to the sea.
This walking tour is perfect for those who want to explore parts of the Athenian riviera but don't want to be far from Athens city center!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Small groups
- Lunch - Seafront meal at a local tavern includes per 2 persons: 1 salad, 4 meze plates, 1 200ml bottle of Ouzo
- Hygiene products (hand sanitizers, face masks)
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Private transportation
- Private expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre, 364 Andrea Syngrou Ave., Kallithea 17674 Greece
This new architectural jewel and environmental friendly building houses the National Opera and National Library of Greece. We will walk on its roof(!) which is converted into a beautiful park and make a quick stop to take photos of the great sea and city view. SNFCC has become very popular among locals!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Floating Naval Museum Battleship Averof, Hellenic Maritime Heritage Park, Paleo Faliro 17510 Greece
You will pass by this amazing battleship served as the Greek flagship during most of the first half of the century and participated in Balkan Wars, in the First and Second World War and played a vital role in the establishment of Greek predominance.
Here you will also pass by an amazing replica of a trireme (ancient Greek battleship)
Stop At: Flisvos Marina, Palaio Faliro, Paleo Faliro 17561 Greece
One of the most popular place in the Athenian Riviera. It is the ultimate yacht destination in Greece but also a perfect place for walk while admiring this beautiful area. Here you’ ll have a break to enjoy a meal at a seaside tavern and you will taste delicious sea food paired with ouzo like locals!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Statue of Constantine Palaeologos, Leoforos Posidonos, Paleo Faliro 175 61 Greece
As we reach the end of our walking tour we will walk from Floisvos park to Faliron beaches where we will discuss about the transformation of this beautiful neighborhood from an ancient port to this crowded and lively city! After the end of the tour, you can relax in a beach, while still being close to the city center. For those who will join the afternoon tour you will enjoy an amazing sunset!
Departure Point :Evripidou 18, Kallithea 176 74, Greece
Return Detail :Μαρίνα Φλοίσβου, Flisvos Marina, Αθήνα 175 61, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Family/children friendly
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Averof ship is inside an area belonging to the Greek Navy and has limited visiting hours. During morning tours we can see it close. To enter inside Averof Ship is optional and tickets are not included in the price (3 euro per person). During afternoon tours we only see it as we walk by.
- Regarding food: If you don’t like seafood we can adjust the menu to your preferences.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The company follows the rules as announced by the Greek National Public Health Organization
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.