ATV Quadbikes Around Sacred Valley Tour Moray & Maras Salineras
We invites you to be part of this amazing experience on four wheels! It starts out with a private transportation from Cusco, for about 35 minutes, to the community Cruz Pata in the heart of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. After a few minutes of training we’ll be ready to GET DIRTY!!!
Our first stop will be the imposing “Laguna de HUAYPO”, about which many stories and legends are being told.
It’s time to feel the adventure from foot to helmet, we venture along the path that will take us to Moray, the Inca agricultural experimentation center. Then we head to PUEBLO DE MARAS, from where you can admire the best view of the Cordillera Urubamba and the imposing mountains Veronica and Chicon.
From there we´ll descend to the salt mines known as SALINERAS, where our experienced guides surprise us with a new route.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourist Transportation
- Bottled water - Don't forget your water cylinder to refill
- Honda TRX420 – TRX 250 Quad Bikes
- Security Equipment
- Rain Poncho
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Moray archaeological site (s/.70)
- Entrance fee to Salt mines (s/.10)
- Tips (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
Begins our passion for adventure on an unpaved road, it is time to dust ourselves, we will drive around the TERRACES OF MORAY, the Inca center of Agricultural experimentation.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras, Maras 08655 Peru
Then we head to the town of Maras from where you can see the Urubamba mountain range and the snowy mountains VERÓNICA Y CHICÓN.
We descend to salt mines known as SALINERAS
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Cusco Cathedral, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick-up service is valid for hotels and establishments within the center of Cusco, if the accommodation is outside the established area, they will have to go to the meeting point: FUENTE DEL INCA PACHACUTEC AT MAIN SQUARE.
Return Detail :Plaza San Francisco, Cusco 08002, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring?
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.