Bike Tour chasing the best Sunset in Madrid
The biggest fleet to take the best of the city sunset and the city lightning.
Adapted to the light of the moment so that you always get sunset on the place that will make you always remember Madrid.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Raincoat (if weather conditions require it)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Templo de Debod, Calle Ferraz 1, 28008 Madrid Spain
is an ancient Egyptian temple that was dismantled and rebuilt in Madrid built in Egypt 2200 yrs ago before its relocation to Spain.
The shrine was originally erected 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) south of Aswan,] in Upper Egypt, very close to the first cataract of the Nile and to the great religious center in Philae dedicated to the goddess Isis. In the early 2nd century BC, Adikhalamani (Tabriqo), the Kushite king of Meroë, started its construction by building a small single-room chapel dedicated to the god Amun. It was built and decorated in a similar design to the later Meroitic chapel on which the Temple of Dakka is based.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
The Royal Palace of Madrid (Spanish: Palacio Real de Madrid) is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family at the city of Madrid, although now only used for state ceremonies. The palace has 135,000 square metres (1,450,000 sq ft) of floor space and contains 3,418 rooms. It is the largest functioning Royal Palace and the largest by floor area in Europe
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Parque del Oeste, Metro Arguellea, Madrid Spain
The Parque del Oeste (in English: Western Park) is a park of the city of Madrid (Spain) situated between the Autovía A-6, the Ciudad Universitaria de Madrid and the district of Moncloa. Before the 20th century, the land that the park currently occupies was the main landfill of the city. The park is the initiative of Alberto Aguilera, the mayor of the city at the beginning of the 20th century, who in 1906 requested the layout of a place for walking and relaxation by landscape artist Celedonio Rodrígáñez. It has unique and beautiful sites such as "The Rose", which is held every year an international tender roses
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Calle de Santiago, 18, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (limited stock)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Viajeros: ✔ Grupos reducidos ✔ Toma de temperatura corporal ✔ Uso de mascarilla obligatoria ✔ Baño privado exclusivo para clientes ✔ Lavado de manos y/o uso de gel hidroalcohólico
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.