Chefchaouen Day Trip From Fez
Discover the best of Agadir on this guided half-day city tour. See the marina, take in breathtaking panoramic views from the Kasbah stronghold while learn about ancient and present-day history, and try your bargaining skills at a local souk (market).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3-hour sightseeing tour of Agadir
- Courtesy hotel pick-up and drop off
- Round-trip transportation via coach
What's excluded :
- Spend a half day exploring all the Agadir has to offer on a city discovery trip.
Following a morning pick-up at your hotel, this tour takes you along the beachside promenade, through the trendy marina, and into the busy port to see the various types of fishing boats. Discover both ancient and modern Agadir, while learning interesting facts about the city’s history and admiring views from the Kasbah fortress (Agadir Ouefellah).
Explore the city center as you ride along the Mohamed V Boulevard past the Wilaya (the headquarters of the king's regional representative) and through residential neighborhoods. Stops along the way include the Mohamed V Mosque, St. Ann's Church, the Beth El Synagogue, and the walled Souk El Had marketplace, where you will have free time to explore the market and try your haggling skills.
On the return ride, your knowledgeable guide will point out various other attractions and local landmarks. The tour ends with a brief stop at a fixed-price cooperative store before transferring you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 212 660047248
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.