Cooking Class and Dining Experience with a Local in Lucknow, Near Butler Palace!
The capital and largest city in the state of Uttar Pradesh - Lucknow is known as a multicultural city. Tourists come to Lucknow to experience the rich diversity and famous tourist monuments like Butler Palace, Bara Imambara, Chota Imambara, Jantar Mantar and of course the famous delicious food. The best way to experience the culture and learn about the culinary gems of the city would be to interact with a local.
When in Lucknow, join home-chef Mamta for an authentic Indian meal. She loves hosting guests and has been cooking for more than 25 years. Get to hear fascinating stories about Lucknow's history, learn to cook a couple of Indian dishes and enjoy a lavish spread with Mamta and her family.
The whole experience can last about 2-4 hours.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- 4-course lunch/dinner
- Cooking demonstration
- Non-alcoholic beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Enjoy a scrumptious meal with a local in Lucknow
Departure Point :Meet at the host's home in Butler Palace Colony, Lucknow. The exact address along with Google maps link will be shared upon confirmation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Only Vegetarian option is available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Authenticook