Day tour at the Nairobi city center
Nairobi is one of the most interesting cities in Africa and has some awesome places you can enjoy visiting whether you are a visitor or a resident.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- bottled water
- pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Museum
- Entry/Admission - August 7th Memorial Park
- Entry/Admission - Kenyatta International Conference Center
What's excluded :
- drinks and beverages
- Extra 20 USD per day for Spanish or German guide upon request.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Museum, Museum Hill, Nairobi 00100 Kenya
The Nairobi National Museum was founded in 1920, and established at its present location in 1929. Want to learn about the country’s history, it’s people, culture and art then this is a place you can start with. The Museum aims to interpret Kenya’s rich heritage and offers a one stop for visitors to sample the country’s rich heritage both for education and leisure.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: August 7th Memorial Park, Moi Avenue/Hail Selassie Junction, Nairobi Kenya
The August 7th Memorial Park is located at the 1998 Bomb blast scene along Haile Selassie Avenue. It is dedicated to those who lost their lives and contains a notice board listing their names.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kenyatta International Conference Center, Harambee Avenue, Nairobi 00100 Kenya
Kenyatta International Conference Centre which is internationally renowned venue for conferences, meetings, exhibitions and special events and among the tallest buildings in Nairobi. You can go to the rooftop and enjoy a marvelous and exclusive view of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from hotel or residence in nairobi at 8:30 amApartmentsVillasHostelsAny hotel/residence within NairobiNote: airport transfer to your hotel will be charged USD 20 (paid upon arrival
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.