Discover Ile aux 2 Cocos on a Full day Sightseeing tours with lunch
Ile des Deux Cocos invites you for a pure enjoyment of the highest standards both in comfort and in services provided by a courteous and friendly staff. A day on the private paradise island of Ile des Deux Cocos, has been the highlight of many visitors’ stay in Mauritius and it is a trip not to be missed.
In the midst of Blue Bay Marine park, on the South-East coast of Mauritius, the majestic Ile des Deux Cocos (the Island of Coconuts) rises out of the ocean to welcome you to Paradise.
This day trip is offered on an all-inclusive package : Return Boat Transfers ,our signature cocktail , land and sea Activities , BBQ buffet , unlimited
beverages ( sparkling water , soft drinks , fruit juice , local beer , house wine , local spirits , home made rum ) .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Include in the package Boat Transfer from and to our Jetty , possibility to enjoy complimentary activities glass bottom boat or snorkeling trip our marine park ( equipment available on the island
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- land and sea activities
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Beach Towel
- Entry/Admission - Blue Bay Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Bay Beach, Pointe d'Esny, Mauritius
Whoever said life is about the journey, not the destination, probably didn't own a private tropical island retreat. Between the unobstructed views, a picturesque villa and the team of dedicated staff, you can pretty much live out your ultimate castaway fantasy on Île des Deux Cocos.
This beautiful jewelled pendant in a turquoise ocean lies just off the south east coast of Mauritius. Reserve this island resort in Mauritius for an overnight stay, visit for day trips, or host your own exclusive party or special event, including weddings and anniversaries.
To the south of this island resort in Mauritius, the dramatic ocean is an ever-changing spectacle of waves pounding against the coral reef. In contrast, to the north, tranquil, sandy white beaches border Blue Bay Marine Reserve, one of the most stunning spots for snorkelling in all of Mauritius. The Villa, built in the 1920s by the British Governor of Mauritius, Sir Hesketh Bell, has been completely restored to its original glory. Highlights include a shaded Moroccan-style courtyard, a fragrant garden laden with bougainvillea, swimming pool and of course, your very own private speedboat. Here a gentle sea breeze caresses, the ocean shines blue, and the only traffic is the procession of fish between coral. Welcome to a little piece of paradise afloat in the Indian Ocean.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can organise to pick up you in your villa or private apartment at an additional cost .Ports
- Harbour Port Louis
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.