Dolphin Watching and Caves Trip
MATRIX Power boat is 16 meters long (53ft) and has a maximum capacity of 50 people. You will have the opportunity to see the coast and visit the famous caves starting from the Marina of Albufeira and passing in front of the areas of Galé, Senhora da Rocha, Marinha until Benagil/Carvoeiro. We will go inside the most famous caves along the coastline and will give you important and detailed information about different spoits along the trip. Then we will cruise away from the coast and look for dolphins in the wild. If the weather allows, we will make a quick stop so you can have a refreshing swim in the ocean.
With a friendly and well-instructed crew that will help and guide you along the cruise to make sure you have the best experience of your vacations!
Our trip ends back at Albufeira Marina.
For safety reasons, children under 3 years old are not allowed on this trip.
What's included :
- Security Briefing
What's excluded :
- Bar service is paid extra
Pass By: Algar de Benagil, Cm1154 Praia de Benagil, Benagil, Lagoa 8400 Portugal
During the cruise, we will search for dolphins and show you the coastline where you will be able to see some beautiful rock formations and Benagil cave in between other caves, and also some beaches like the very famous Marinha beach.
Departure Point :R. Marina de Albufeira 5B, 8200 Albufeira, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for children under the age of 3
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands