Drive Tour Crete - Best of Heraklion Crete
Designed for the travelers that wish to combine the services of a qualified licensed guide, with registered vehicles and get the most of your tour. Always service – minded, aiming to fulfill any difficult tour- excursion that you have planned for your party.
We can provide chauffeur service, with a registered company car / SUV and a 9 seats van that both comply with all rules and regulations of the Greek National Tourism Organization and a license qualified guide to drive you to the desired site. You can use our services for a transfer and while we drive you to your hotel, you can get the important information about the island, the highlights, the activities, the places not to be missed.
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Wine and Local products tasting
- Entry/Admission - The Palace of Knossos
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Palace of Knossos, Knosos, Crete 714 09 Greece
Discover with us the Labyrinth and Palace of Knossos! Skip the long ticket line, upon arrival you meet your own exclusive guide (English or French) and given your tickets. We Guide you with our expert guides to Knossos unraveling the Myths and Legends surrounding the site. Home to the Minotaur, the oldest throne of Europe, a sophisticated structure, elegant wall paintings that inspired art Nuevo centuries later, huge clay earns, advance draining systems, quarters sunk into the earth is there the Minotaur lurked? Together with your guide you will see the oldest civilization unfold before your eyes and you will be able to get the best out of your visit of this magnificent structure.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Heraklion, Heraklion, Crete
Heraklion City Walking Tour.
Combine a guided walking tour of Heraklion with the experience of tasting delicacies and of local products of the island Crete.
Get to know Heraklion the largest city of Crete. Visit, along with your licensed Guide, Heraklion's major monuments; travel through time and its rich history, taste the Cretan products and learn about the local cuisine.. Discover the past and the present of a city that combines old with new. The tour appeals to every visitor, regardless of age.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note your contact mobile number.Airports
- Heraklion Airport N. Kazantzakis, Heraklion 716 01, Greece
- Heraklion Port Passenger Station, Leof. Nearchou, Iraklio 713 07, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Group of 3 people. 8/29/2020 - 12/31/2022
Group of 1 or 2 people. 3/1/2020 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Group of 4 people. 8/29/2020 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Group of 5 people. 8/29/2020 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is formal
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Up to 8 people only (masked); tour given via ‘Whispers’: an audio system that means you can hear with clarity your guide, without having to stand by their elbow.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.