E-Bike Tour chasing the best Sunset in Madrid
E-Bike assisted pedaling will help you with the city steep slopes. It really worth's it ;)
The biggest fleet to take the best of the city sunset and the city lightning.
Adapted to the light of the moment so that you always get sunset on the place that will make you always remember Madrid.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Raincoat (if weather conditions require it)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Templo de Debod, Calle Ferraz 1, 28008 Madrid Spain
The Temple of Debod is a building of ancient Egypt currently located in Madrid, Spain. It is located to the west of the Plaza de España, next to the Paseo del Pintor Rosales (Parque del Oeste), on a hill where the Cuartel de la Montaña was located. When moved to Spain, it was placed in a way that retained approximately the same orientation as in its place of origin, from east to west
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
The Royal Palace of Madrid is the official residence of the King of Spain; nevertheless, the present kings do not inhabit in it but in the Palace of the Zarzuela, reason why it is used for ceremonies of State and solemn acts.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de Sta Maria la Real de la Almudena, Calle Bailen 10, 28013 Madrid Spain
The Santa Iglesia Metropolitan Cathedral of Santa María la Real de la Almudena, known simply as the Cathedral of the Almudena, 2 is a cathedral temple of Catholic worship, dedicated to the Virgin Mary under the dedication of the Almudena.
Built on the site of an old mosque, the cathedral of Almudena takes its name from the Arabic word al-mudayna, meaning "citadel". According to the legend, when in 1083 Alfonso VI reconquered Madrid and expelled the Muslims, he became obsessed with finding a valuable icon of the Virgin Mary
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Parque del Oeste, Metro Arguellea, Madrid Spain
Before the twentieth century, the land that currently occupies the park was the main garbage dump in the city. The construction of the park was the initiative of Alberto Aguilera, mayor of the city at the beginning of the twentieth century, who in 1906 asked the landscape painter Abraham Pedraza to design a place for the walk and rest. It has unique and beautiful places such as the Rosaleda del Parque del Oeste, in which an international roses contest is held annually. The temple of Debod is also located in this area.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Calle de Santiago, 18, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (limited stock)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Viajeros: ✔ Grupos reducidos ✔ Toma de temperatura corporal ✔ Uso de mascarilla obligatoria ✔ Baño privado exclusivo para clientes ✔ Lavado de manos y/o uso de gel hidroalcohólico
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.