Escondido and Fagnano Lakes - Conventional Service
Ideal for those people who want to know the Escondido and Fagnano Lakes in a conventional way.
The tour is done by bus or minivan, always by National Route N ° 3.
Outdoors, Nature, beautiful landscapes and history of these lands
Full Day Excursion.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mirador Del Valle Carbajal Tierra del Fuego, RN3 3042, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Leaving the city of Ushuaia the first stop is at the viewpoint of Carbajal Valley where you can appreciate a panoramic view of the valley composed of the sub-Antarctic Fuegian forest.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tierra Mayor, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
Following the route, you enter in "Tierra Mayor" Valley, which reveals the Bonete, Pelado and Alvear hills. We will make a technical stop, and after a few minutes we continue the ride.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Paso Garibaldi, RN3, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
There we will descend from the bus to appreciate a panoramic view of Lago Escondido and Lago Fagnano
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lago Escondido Argentina
beautiful panoramic views
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lago Fagnano, Tolhuin 9420 Argentina
The Fagnano Lake or in Yámana language“Kami” is among the largest in South America.
After a walk along the lake, we return to the area of the winter centers, with free time for lunch (lunch is optional).
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Ushuaia, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
In the winter center, passengers will have time for lunch (lunch is optional). If the winter centers are operational, passengers can opt for a snowmobile ride on the snow, sledding with Siberian huskies, or snow shoeing through the valley. If the winter centers are not operational, the passengers will be able to know the work that the structure needs for its maintenance and its development in the long and cold winters of Tierra del Fuego. After that, we return to the hotel
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour Schedule: From 09:30 am to 03:30 pm (The duration and the schedule of the excursion are approximate and may change depending on the season of the year).Remember to detail in your reservation the name of the Hotel where you will stay in Ushuaia for the pick up on the day of the excursion.The exact pick up time from your hotel will be confirmed the day before the excursion, leaving a message for you at your hotel or we will contact you through the contact number that you have provided if you did.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.