EVERYDAY Vodka Tasting Tour in Gdansk
Have you heard that the drinking vodka is the most common tradition of Poland? During this Vodka Tasting Tour you will try it and find out on your own. It is a great tour to learn about the production and taste different kinds of vodka, have fun, make a new friends as well as party. The tasting of vodka is absolutely “Must Do” during your stay in Poland. If you tried vodka - now you can say you have visited Poland!
As it is a shared tour we guarantee the best price for a vodka tour in Gdansk. At the same time the group will be maximum of 15 people and tour is led by licensed guide which will ensure high quality and will make you satisfied
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-hours Vodka Tasting tour led by Vodka-expert Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - 6 Shots of Polish vodka including white, flavoured vodka and liqueur
- Snacks - Traditional Polish snacks perfect to accompany Vodkas
- Enjoy the tour in a small group of up to 15 participants
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Town, Gdansk Poland
Whole Vodka Tasting Gdansk Tour is in the area of the beautiful Old Town
Stop At: Piwna Street (Ulica Piwna), Piwna, Gdansk Poland
Design of first bar according to PRL times, it's very climatic and there you will try most famous vodka in PRL. Here you will eat also delicious traditional food perfect to vodka
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Motlawa River Embankment (Dlugie Pobrzeze), Dlugie Pobrzeze, Gdansk Poland
In the second pub you will try something really special and characteristic for Gdansk. Here you will taste Vodka with 23-carat gold inside which is prepared according to a 400 year old recipe.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mariacka Street (ulica Mariacka), Mariacka, Gdansk Poland
The third venue is traditional Polish pub where locals meet and drink together for any occasion!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dluga Street (ul. Dluga), Gdansk Poland
In this great place you can try 69 different compositions of vodka shots. Have as much fun as possible a try flaming vodka shot!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Golden Gate, Długa 1, 22-100 Gdańsk, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at meeting point on time (recommended even 5 min before) since here is a schedule that must be followed in order to ensure that all guests have a perfect experience. Guide waits up to 5 min and starts the tour
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour
- The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.