Fatima, Nazare, Alcobaça and Óbidos, Private Tour, Full Day
Experience four amazing destinations in one day. Fatima is a captivating place where millions of people gather each year to celebrate the divine apparitions of the Virgin Mary that took place in 1917. Next stop is the fishing town of Nazare, famous for its big wave surfing! Then it's onto the spellbinding, gothic Monastery of Alcobaça. Finally you arrive at Obidos; a place of ancient legends and miracles. Enter through the walls of the most romantic village in Portugal and experience some of what it was like to live in medieval times.
- Experience the religious, the nautical and the historical all in one day
- Learn about Portuguese history and culture
- Taste regional foods and wine
- Enjoy beautiful Portuguese countryside on the journey
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Private driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Alcobaca
- Entry/Admission - Obidos Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fátima, 2495-402 Fátima, Portugal
The most famous place of pilgrimage in Portugal. A vast, religious complex that draws huge crowds from all over the worlds, including the Chapel of the Apparitions, the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary and the Museum of the Shrine of Fatima.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nazare, Nazare, Leiria District, Central Portugal
Nazare is now known for its big wave surfing but this small coastal town has a traditional fishing community. Learn some of the location stories and maybe catch a glimpse of the fisherman's wives in traditional dress.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monastery of Alcobaca, Praca 25 de Abril, Alcobaca 2460-018 Portugal
A huge, gothic monastery, both impressive and spellbinding. It was established in 1153 by Portugal’s first king, Afonso Henriques.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Obidos Village, Obidos Portugal
There is so much to see here. Highlights include the main gateway into the town, the battlements, the 11th century castle, a medieval church and a bustling street lined with gift shops and restaurants.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels, cruise ships and airport in the Lisbon area. Your health and your safety is our priority. Post Covid 19, we will continue to sanitise our vehicles and your car/minivan will have alcohol wipes, water and sunscreen.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Languages available are English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Classic Portugal is Certified Tourism Agency with the Clean and Safe seal. Your health is our priority. We have set protocols in place to monitor and protect from Covid19, including vaccinated guides.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.