Full Day Agra City Tour with Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
A full-day private trip to Agra, Taj Mahal & Agra Fort. See the Taj Mahal around sunrise, visit the Agra Fort .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel Pickup
- Hotel Drop off
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- All Monument Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
7:00 AM - Pickup from hotel and move to Taj Mahal visit in Sunrise in crowdless.
An expected time - 2 hrs.
8:00 AM - Back to hotel
After Taking brekfast get set for Visiting Agra fort.
Pass By: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
10:00 AM - Agra Fort
An explore the heart of the Mughal Empire, Agra Fort. This building itself gaves you the view of the glorious rule of the Mughals.
Expected time of stay in agra fort 1 hour.
Pass By: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
5:00 PM - Departure
After Sightseeing, Our driver drop tou at your pre-booked hotel in Agra / Agra Cantt Train Station.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from hotel In Agra. And Railway station in agra.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Driver & Guide will wear mask,gloves and regularly sanitized the hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.