Full Day Tour to Pyramids of Giza & Memphis
Have A Day Tour To The Fascinating History Of Egypt With To Giza City Where You Will Visit Giza Pyramids, And Memphis City That Was The Capital Of Egypt During The Old Kingdom.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with internet wifi
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel (in either Cairo or Giza). Visiting the Giza Pyramids will be your very first destination. There, You will get to see the great pyramids, Cheops, Chephren, and Mycerinus.
You will also visit the 3,000 years-old Sphinx, a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of King Chephren; the valley temple where the body of King Chephren was mummified.
Pass By: Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
You will be taken to see the ancient Memphis City which was the first and oldest capital city of Egypt. It’s located at the Eastern bank of the River Nile. You will also get to see the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.