Garni, Geghard, Symphony of The Stones, Charents Arch
We will help you to discover the beauty of Armenia, enjoying the breathtaking views and amazing nature!
Duration 5 to 6 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Guide's Service
- Car Service
What's excluded :
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Garni Temple
Stop At: Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery Road H3, Garni Armenia
The Temple of Garni is the only standing Greco-Roman colonnaded building in Armenia and the former Soviet Union. An Ionic pagan temple located in the village of Garni, Armenia, it is the best-known structure and symbol of pre-Christian Armenia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Monastery of Geghard, Near Goght Village, Geghard Armenia
The name Geghard, or more fully Geghardavank meaning "the Monastery of the Spear", originates from the spear which had wounded Jesus at the Crucifixion, allegedly brought to Armenia by Apostle Jude, called here Thaddeus, and stored amongst many other relics. Now it is displayed in the Echmiadzin treasury.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Charent's Arch, Garni Armenia
On the way to Garni and Geghard the memorial arch made in honor of a prominent Armenian writer Yeghishe Charents can be seen. A magnificent view of Ararat and Armenia opens from the arch.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Republic Square, Yerevan, Armenia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers