Half-Day Anchorage Craft Brewery Tour and Tastings
Explore 3 of Anchorage’s best off-the-beaten path breweries on this tasty guided tour. See beautiful downtown Anchorage en route to a mix of new and classic breweries. You can learn a lot about a place from its beer, and Alaska is certainly no exception, with a proud beer history and current thriving scene. Learn the inside scoop on the local beer culture and brewery history from your informative guide, meet locals and savor those delicious suds.
per adult from
What's included :
- Minimum of 14 beer samples
- Light appetizers
- Live commentary on board
- Small Group Tour
- 3 brewery visits
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional tastings
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Make your way to the meeting point in downtown Anchorage in the afternoon and meet your tour “hoperator,” who will give you an informative overview of Alaska’s beer culture from a local's perspective before driving you to your first of three included tasting tours.
Get your taste buds ready for Alaska’s best brews as you visit pioneering breweries and and trendy tap rooms. In all, you'll visit 3 of the best breweries in Anchorage. Listen as your guide tells you about the history of Alaskan beers, the founding brewery fathers, and what makes Alaska’s beer culture stand out. Take in the awe-inspiring scenery of Anchorage’s dramatic skyline, with soaring mountains as the natural backdrop.
Stop into Anchorage’s oldest brewery and taste why it was medaled at the World Beer Cup. Enjoy the chef’s selection of appetizers as you taste the beers. Sip on some hoppy goodness at a newcomer to Alaska’s beer scene. Then finish at one of the fastest growing breweries in the state. By the end of the tour, you’ll have a good idea of what makes Alaskan beer great, and what makes Anchorage such an appealing city.
Departure Point :Visit Anchorage Log Cabin Visitor Information Center, 546 W 4th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Closed toe shoes are required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED IN THE VAN AND BREWERIES. NO EXCEPTIONS
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.