Half Day Guided City Tour in Santiago - Small Groups - Multi Language
Know the most attractive places of Santiago in this tour of 3 and a half hours with a local guide and a small group of people. Enjoy the best company while you walk through the capital of Chile. Learn about its history, culture and idiosyncrasies. Visit beautiful places like Santa Lucia Hill or Bicentennial Park. Enjoy a wonderful day walking through the main city of this beautiful country located at the southern tip of America.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santiago, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Lo invitamos a recorrer la ciudad de Santiago, en donde visitaremos los principales atractivos turísticos como por ejemplo: Palacio de la Moneda, Barrio republica, Blanco Encalada, Cumming, el Palacio Cousiño, La Plaza de Armas, La Catedral, Mercado Central, Estación Mapocho, Cerro Santa Lucia, Cerro San Cristobal, Barrio Bellavista, Las Condes y Vitacura.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up hotels, apart hotels and B & B de santiago.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.