Half-Day private tour to the Great Giza Pyramids and Sphinx, Including Lunch
See one of the seven wonders of the ancient world on this guided, private, half-day tour. Marvel at the Great Sphinx, a large half-human, half-lion statue, and the Great Pyramid of Giza, the largest of the three pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex. Also, Enjoy the delicious taste of the Egyptian food during the lunch at local restaurant.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water
- Lunch (Egyptian local food)
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
At 9:00 am your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome. You will visit the famous pyramids of the kings Cheops (Khufu), Khafre, and Menkaure.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Capture a shot with the celebrated Sphinx, explore the Valley Temple, where king Khafre was mummified, Next, you will be able to enjoy the panoramic view, where you can see all pyramids, and take pictures.
Afterwards you will enjoy a local lunch, before being transferred back to your accommodation in Giza or Cairo.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from any hotel, hostel or private home located in Cairo or Giza City.Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.