Half Day Trip to Santa Rita Vineyard from Santiago - Wine Tasting Included
Visit the Santa Rita Vineyard and live a fascinating 4-hour trip through the cultural heritage of Chile and the Chilean wine tradition together with a local guide, just 45 minutes from Santiago. Located in the foothills of Alto Jahuel, in Buin, the vineyard is surrounded by a unique natural environment, where the viticultural tradition, the history of Chile, culture and gastronomy coexist. Try the exquisite wines produced in this beautiful place and have a wonderful experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Tac Turismo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tac Turismo, San Antonio 19, Santiago 8320263 Chile
Visiting Viña Santa Rita is a fascinating journey through the cultural heritage of Chile and the tradition of Chilean wine, just 45 minutes from Santiago.
Located in the pre-cordilleran zone of Alto Jahuel, in Buin, the vineyard is surrounded by a unique natural environment, where the viticultural tradition, the history of Chile, culture and gastronomy coexist.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We retire in hotels, apart hotels and B & B in santiago.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.