Heritage walking In Chandni Chowk
Set out for a walk through one of the oldest, bustling and famous street markets of Delhi which is well known in world Chandni Chowk Bazaar that promises you many different shades and colors of the Indian culture and ethnicity in its purest form. You can expect a fun-filled and action packed day comprising of a complete day tour through the narrow old Delhi streets, a round through the popular shops providing a huge variety of Indian traditional clothes at pocket-friendly prices,Silver Jewelry,Spice market,Flower market paying a visit to places of worship. The known eating joints at Chandni Chowk and the yummy delicacies can well be the highlight of your tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Meals as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottle Water
What's excluded :
- Gratuities. (optional)
- Camera Fee
- You will be picked up from the hotel at 8 AM early in the morning and a personal guide well-versed with the history, geography and philosophy of the local streets of the Chandni Chowk will you give brief history about the tour. Begin your tour with a sumptuous breakfast in the Paranthe Wali Gali at the famous joints like The Ghantewala Halwai or the Haldiram’s Sweet Shop.You can also try some milk Drinks In case you are not already, the delicious taste and variety of the rich Indian food available in this legendary food street can definitely make you fall in love with it. Roaming around in the wee hours also gives you a unique experience to witness the calm and serene lanes of the place, which are usually busy and noisy all through the day. Next lined up for the day are the different places of worship around the area and it is an amazing fact that a popular and hustle-bustled trade market like Chandni Chowk is a house to an equally good number of monuments of worship. Not including the numerous small shrines existing in the nook and corners, the more prominent ones are Sri Digambar Jain at this Temple you can see charity Bird Hospital Lal Mandir, Gurudwara Shish Ganj, Jama Masjid and Sunehri Masjid. After a few hours of roaming about in the old narrow lanes and visiting the holy places of worship of all the chief religions of the country, grabbing a quick-bite is not a bad idea! Shop of ‘Natraj’s Dahi Bhalle’ is famous for yummy ‘Indian Chaat’ is perfect to snack on when in the area. The rest half of the day can be easily and nicely spent in the local cloth shops of ‘Kinari Bazaar’; you can get a good glimpse into the traditional Indian dresses and jewelry etc and make many a beautiful ethnic purchases at reasonable prices. At the end of the tour,on way back to the Hotel we will visit emporium to see the Indian art from different state to do some shopping.
Departure Point :New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Traveler pickup is offered
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code - Temples are a sacred house of God and a place of daily worship.
- To preserve its sanctity and spiritual ambiance one must follow the below dress code within temple complex:
- Upper Wear: Must cover the shoulders, chest, navel, and upper arms
- Lower Wear: Must be at least below knee-length Remove footwear outside the temple. Socks are fine, you can keep wearing them.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day with traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.