High Spirits Adventure
Your vintage motorcycle sidecar adventure winds its way through the foothills passing through historical communities. Travel through rolling ranch country and mountain meadows to the headwaters of a glacial stream in the heart of Kananaskis country, stopping along the way for photos. Wind your way down the river valley to the Eau Claire Distillery and The Chinook Arch Meadery to stop and sample the local products. Tastings are included in the price. Optional meadery/distillery tours and picnic lunch are available at an additional charge. Please enquire after booking.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Tastings (18+)
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Downtown hotel pickup and drop-off
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kananaskis Country, Kananaskis Country, Alberta
You will see nature, foothills, mountains, wildlife, ranches, forests, along with small towns. Several stops are made along the way for photos, tastings and rest stops.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup at all downtown hotels or at Fort Calgary. Please dress for the weather, ensure you have your camera, sunglasses and a light jacket to cut the wind. Long pants and close toed shoes are recommended as it can get cooler at higher elevations.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking in kg. Limits 27-145 kg
- Head circumference must be provided in CM for proper helmet fitment. Use a cloth measuring tape.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.