Humantay Lake - All inclusive
Spend a perfect day exploring this amazing lake located at 4200 meters with stunning turquoise waters, surrounded by the highest mountains from the region.
• Travel with locals and arrive at exclusive times
• Professional highly trained tour guides
• Breakfast & Lunch at Local restaurants
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation round trip
- Breakfast & Lunch at a Local Restaurant
- Professional mountain guide
- First Aid with Oxygen
- Entrance ticket to Humantay
- Blankets for the bus ride
- Walking stick
What's excluded :
We will pick you up from your hotel at 04:30 AM, and then journey to Mollepata village, where we will have breakfast in a local restaurant (Veg available), After breakfast in Mollepata, we will continue towards Soraypampa 3,900 meters above sea level to start the amazing hike.
The Trek takes approximately 2 hours to Humantay Lake, 4,200 meters (13,779 feet), this time is going slowly, taking pictures of the village, the mountains, horses, and locals. Once arriving to the lake you will be able to explore the surroundings of the turquoise waters, get lots of photos and relax before going back to Mollepata for a buffet lunch.
The return will be the same way and arriving to Cusco around at 06:00 PM.
• Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Wait at the lobby of your hotel
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.