Kashmir Great Lakes Trek
• Pick Up & Drop from Srinagar Airport
• 2 Nights stay in Houseboats with Breakfast & Dinner
• Transfers from Srinagar to Trekking Start Point and return
• Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff
• Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner while on the trek
• Evening snack if time permits
• Ponies for the trek. (Riding Ponies will be charged extra)
• First Aid
• Cookware & Serveware
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Everything Not mentioned in the inclusions
- Day 01: On arrival to Srinagar you will have to reach the Houseboat on your own. On check in you will be provided a warm cup of traditional Kehwa & crisp Sheermal / Kulcha bakery.
Day 02: After breakfast we will proceed towards “Shutkaer Kadal”, near the picturesque valley of Sonamarg (2hrs Drive). It is the starting point of ‘Kashmir Great Lakes Trek’ and we will be following a stream till ‘Nichnai’ which is one of the tributaries of Sind River. After evening tea we will light up a bonfire till dinner.
Day 03: After breakfast we will proceed towards Vishansar Lake, we will be ascending to Nichnai Pass, known as Nichnai Baer, descend towards Vishansar.
Day 04: This day we will be visiting Kishansar lake, it is 30 mins easy walk from Vishansar Lake. Rest of the day is free for personal activities, you can catch fresh water trout or visit the nomads living there and interact with them. In the evening we will all sit around the Bonfire and enjoy the fresh water trout and dinner.
Day 05: After early breakfast we will start trekking to ‘Gadsar Lake’ today. We will be climbing ‘Gadsar Pass’ the highest point in the trek, which is approximately 2 hours trek to the top. From Gadasr Pass you will see one of the beautiful panoramic scenes of both Vishansar lake and Kishansar lake. After crossing Gadsar Pass we will start to descend towards Gadsar Lake. After 4 hrs we will be at the beautiful Gadsar Lake with crystal clear water.
Day 06: Today we will be trekking towards Satsar lakes, Satsar is a combination of two words Sat meaning Seven and Sar meaning Mountian Lakes, as the name suggests it is a combination of 7 Lakes, which are connected by small streams. We will be camping overnight near the Satsar lake or at Mengandob.
Day 07: We are now nearing to the end of our “ Kashmir Great Lakes Trek Expedition”, we will be trekking today towards the twin lakes Nundkol and Gangbal. Both the lakes are full of fresh water trout, nestling in the lap of the magnificent Mout Harmukh. After a trek of 4-5 hours you reach a point where the trek will open to a valley and you can see the beautiful twin lakes in lap of Mout Harmukh, this beautiful glimpse of heaven will take away your breath.
Day 08: After a good sleep, wake up and take a walk along side the beautiful Lake. This day is free for personal activities, you can visit the nomad and interact with them or take a walk to Nunkol or try your luck in angling. After lunch we will start our descend toward Naranag which will take us 2 – 3 Hrs. After reaching Naranag, we will enjoy an evening brunch to mark the successful completion of “Kashmir Great Lakes Trek” and proceed to Srinagar which is 1.5 hrs journey.
Day 09: After check out you will be provided complimentary Airport transfer.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can make changes according to the client preferences.Airports
- Srinagar Airport, Srinagar India
- Sheikh Ul-Alam International Airport Srinagar, Indragandhi Road, Humhama, Badgam, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190007
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.