Kerala Cooking and Dining Experience with Locals in Hyderabad
The capital of the Telangana state, Hyderabad is home to a lot of history and culture. It is one of the most renowned IT-hubs in the country. But the real beauty lies in the old monuments and in the wonderful cuisine. The best way to explore the culture and cuisine of a place would be to interact with a local, and what better way than to dine with them over a scrumptious homemade meal.
Meet home-chef Kavitha who is an IT professional and is very passionate to cook and feed people. She has learnt her cooking from her mother and would love to share some of her cooking tips and tricks with you. Join her for a fun cooking and dining session at her home.
The whole experience will last about 3-4 hours.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- 4-course lunch/dinner
- Cooking demonstration
- Non-alcoholic beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Hyderabad International Convention Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hyderabad International Convention Center, Novotel and Hicc Complex Near Hitech City, Po Bag, Hyderabad 500082 India
The hosts home is in Pragathi Nagar, about 30 mins away from International Convention Center. The exact address will be shared on confirmation of booking.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Kanaka Durga Temple, Hyderabad, Vasanth Nagar Colony, Nizampet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500090, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.