Lake Sevan,Sevanavank,Tsakhkadzor(ski resort)
The tour takes 4-5 hours with 2 destination stops.price includes 1-6 persons.Drivers are professional many years experienced in tourism.For additional payment you can also reant a professional your guide.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a very beautiful and active tour.Your first stop will be in Tsakhkadzor which is the most popular ski resort in Armenia.There you can experience Zipline 1000m,roapway going up more than 2000m and of course visit Kecharis monastery.After all you will visit Lake sevan the volcanic born lake which is 1900m high because sea level.In summer time is possible to swim there and also there are a lot of activities,scooters,ship tours round the lake and others.There is a penin on the top Sevanavank monastery built in the 9th century,with magical view of the lake.There you can test local fish from Lake Sevan and a lot of special seafoods.
Departure Point :Yerevan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- In winter time better wear very warm as it is very cold place
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.