Layover Tour To Pyramids of Giza with Camel Ride
Enjoy Having A Day Tour To Giza Plateau To Explore The Secrets Of The Pharaohs. You Will Visit Giza Pyramids Including The Great Pyramid Of Khufu, The Only Existing Of The Seven Wonders Of The Ancient World.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Free 30min Ride Camel
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry Visa to Egypt
You will visit the Giza Pyramids will be your very first destination. There, You will get to see the great pyramids, Cheops, Chephren, and Mycerinus.
You will also visit the 3,000 years-old Sphinx, a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of King Chephren; the valley temple where the body of King Chephren was mummified.
Thereafter, you will get to enjoy 20 Minutes Camel Ride. This short ride will give you a glance of how was life in the ancient pharaonic time. You will also be taken to Valley Temple or mummification Temple, the place where the corpse of King Chephren was mummified.
• Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.