Lisbon Wine Lovers Private Tour
Join us in this exclusive tour in an exquisite winery & cellar in Northern Lisbon, in a tasting and historical experience that will provide you with a fascinating insight into the world of Portugal’s wine production. Discover the secrets of the winemaking process revealed by the experts, and then enjoy a wine tasting session of the vineyard's famous award winning wines. Enjoy the beauty of historical and romantic sites, breathtaking cliffs over the Atlantic Fortresses & water mills of the stunning northern landscapes.
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - AdegaMãe - Sociedade Agrícola, Lda
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Praia da Física
Stop At: Lines of Torres Vedras, Torres Vedras Portugal
Portugal's defensive lines against Napoleon's invading army. Located north of Lisbon, the war scorched land gave place to Lisbon's first vineyards.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: AdegaMãe - Sociedade Agrícola, Lda, Estrada Municipal 554, 2565-841, Portugal
Tour of a private family vineyard, producing some of the finest wines in the region. Located in micro-climate area, this region produces outstanding reds, whites and vinho verde. Wine tastings with the vineyard sommelier.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Praia da Física, Av. do Atlântico 3, 2560 Colares, Portugal
A surf hotspot and also home of the region's best Sangria!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Lisbon Hotels
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We were awarded the 'Safe & Clean' certification provided by Portugal's Tourism Authority.