Local market visit and dining experience at a local's home in La Spezia
Visit the vibrant local market and immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive cooking demo and taste authentic La Spezia recipes treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people.
Enjoy a 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert with drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines from Liguria cellars and coffee).
This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Private guided market tour
- Private show cooking
- Private 4-course dinner or 4-course lunch
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
What's excluded :
- Visit the vibrant local market and immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive cooking demo and taste authentic Bologna recipes treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people.
• seasonal starter
• Trofie or Ravioli alla spezzina or Pasta alla contadina
• second course with side dish
• Canestrelli biscuits or Castagnaccio or Spongata cake or Tiramisu
Departure Point :La Spezia, La Spezia, Province of La Spezia, Liguria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.