Middle Atlas Day Trip from Fez
On this Middle Atlas day trip from Fez, visit three beautiful villages and witness the traditional lives of Berber families. Catch some stunning views, meet some monkeys, and learn about Moroccan culture!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle)
- Pick-up and drop off from your accommodation
- Professional English- and French-speaking driver
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- This Middle Atlas day trip offers a welcome change from the hustle and bustle of the cities. It’s an occasion to enjoy the beauty, the cool air, and the fabulous views of this mountain range. In the morning, you’ll be picked up from your hotel to go spend a charming day in three villages: Imouzzer, Ifrane and Azrou.
The first stop will be Imouzzer, a small village where Berber families still live in caves. On the way to the next stop, you’ll discover the most famous Morroccan lake, surrounded by birds and forests of oak, cedars, willows and poplars – an excellent photo opportunity. The second destination will be Ifrane, also called “Little Switzerland”, a charming alpine village built by the French in 1930. In Ifrane, you’ll stop to see Al Akhawayn university, alleys lined with flowers, French architecture and more.
After lunch at a local restaurant, you’ll continue on to the National Park that houses 70% of the remaining Barbary apes. Then, discover Azrou, the Berber village located in the heart of Morocco. Here, you’ll watch Berber men with their flocks, grinding flour, and practicing their trades, such as upholstery and carpentry. You’ll stroll through cooperatives and visit a Berber cave for a cup of tea to learn about their lives, culture, and tradition. At 5:00 PM, you’ll leave for your return trip to your hotel in Fez, after a day full of new experiences.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: HotelDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.