Moto Marine tour from Marsa Alam
Enjoy a wonderful Morning trip by by 4WD Toyota will drive to our meeting point: the Camel Yard.
You will enjoy 30 min. quad riding with our professional guides, who can show you the most beautiful places.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation from and to your hotel
- Snorkeling equipment's
- Tea and mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Marsa Alam Tours
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marsa Alam Tours, Marsa Alam 84721 Egypt
• We will pick you up in the early morning from your hotel
• Arrived at our meeting point you'll start your adventurous day by riding the quad to the desert valleys.
• You'll drink tea and relax a bit, at our Camel Yard.
• When you finish your tea, we'll ride on quads to our peaceful lagoon enjoying swimming, snorkeling (if your lucky with a sea turtle!), or simply lay on the beach to relax in the sun!
• To make our day complete, we will have a tasty lunch including: fish, rice and salad in our Camel Yard.
• With an adventurous and remarkable day added to your holiday, we will drive you back to your hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: at the reciption of your hotelDirections: from your hotel at the main securityDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: to your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Picking up from any hotel to the north or the south of marsaalam has extra fees
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.