Mount Sinai Sunrise Climb from Sharm El Sheikh
Are you looking for Moses Mountain and Saint Catherine's Monastery tour from Sharm el sheikh? we can help you, ascend the mountain where Moses received the 10 Commandments and reach the summit of Mount Sinai in time to watch the sunrise, before descending to Saint Catherine's Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, for breakfast.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up/drop-off services from/to your hotel in Sharm
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Mount Sinai
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tipping Kitty
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Sinai, Saint Catherine 46512 Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel in Sharm el Sheikh at 7:00 PM and then drive for about 2 hours from Sharm to Moses Mountain in a coach.
On arrival you will start the ascent to the top of Mount Sinai. Reaching 2,285 meters, the climb includes about 750 steps, and will take you through the night to finish. On reaching the summit, gaze in awe as the sun rises, flooding the mountain with light.
After seeing the sunrise, you'll descend to St. Catherine's Monastery for breakfast. Saint Catherine's Monastery is on the Sinai Peninsula, at the mouth of a gorge at the foot of Mount Sinai in the city of Saint Catherine in Egypt. The monastery is Orthodox and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This monastery is one of the oldest working Christian monasteries in the world together with the Monastery of Saint Anthony, situated across the Red Sea in the desert south of Cairo, which also lays claim to that title.
After visiting this incredible ancient site,you will leave for Sharm El Sheikh
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We will Pick up all the travelers
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Visit Saint Catherine's Monastery, one of the oldest in the world, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Ascend the same mountain as Moses, in an overnight climb
- Watch the sunrise from the summit of Mount Sinai
- Eat breakfast at St. Catherine's Monastery after your epic climb
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.