Nagarkot Sunrise View and Refreshing Morning Hike near Kathmandu
Nagarkot-Changunarayan Day hiking is a short and stamina enhancing day hike near Kathmandu. It is also a popular to enjoy wilderness and serenity via lush rhododendron,viewing Kathmandu valley and alluring mountain summits to the north.
We drive to Nagarkot to begin this hiking . Nagarkot( 2100m). Nagarkot is 32 km drive from Kathmandu which is a popular vantage point for stunning sunrise and mountain views. Fair weather offers us even the view of Everest. This beautiful hiking ends at Changunarayan, temple from 7th Century.
The first part of the hike involves an amazing cultural encounter of ethnic villages, unaffected by the nearby capital city. While the second part is witnessing beautiful nature along the ridge rich in deciduous forests and scenery of Majestic Himalayas.
• Stunning Sunrise and Panoramic Himalayan views from the Nagarkot
• Experience unspoiled ethnic culture and lifestyle
• Explore Changunarayan Temple
• Refreshment into core wilderness and serenity
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by private luxury vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A bottle of mineral water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Expenses of personal nature
Our guide will receive you from your hotel early in the morning while the sky is still dark, around 4 am – 5 am depending on the season. Your private vehicle follows the 42-km (27 miles) road to Nagarkot Hill in about 45 minutes. From the hill station of Nagarkot, you get the chance to watch the sun rise over the mighty Himalayas. On a clear day, you can see the sun rays hit the Mt. Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang and the Annapurna Mountains.
• Nagarkot View Tower, Bageshwori-Nagarkot Rd, Mahamanjushree Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup you from the hotel or other any places inside Kathmandu Valley. Please provide us your hotel details.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If your hotel is out of ring road, client has to pay additional charge for pick up drop
- We recommend you bring warm clothing during winter
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.