Niagara-on-the-Lake Culinary Walking Foodie Tour
Embrace your inner foodie on this 3.5-hour culinary walking tour of beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake. Your knowledgeable guide will introduce you to locals and teach you about the history of this scenic town, where the Niagara River blends into Lake Ontario. Taste your way through the best dishes in town and walk them off exploring the nooks and crannies of this historic hamlet. Tours are limited to 12 people to ensure a quality experience.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- All tastings
What's excluded :
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Make your way to the meeting point to begin your guided, 3.5-hour food tour in scenic Niagara-on-the-Lake, where the Niagara River meets Lake Ontario. Prepare your taste buds for a tantalizing experience of new world cuisine paired with old world charm. The walking tour is a roughly 2-to-2.5-mile ( 3-to-4-km) loop.
Savor the best dishes of this culinary destination on a walk through the picturesque streets of Old Town. Listen as your guide fills you in on the rich history of the area and connects it to modern-day Niagara. Sample authentic Niagara fare at favorite local restaurants. Duck into intimate restaurants and try some of the favorite local fare with an international flare. Visit a bakeshop off the beaten path where their seasonally inspired desserts never disappoint. Other tastings include Canadian cheeses and a taste of Thai cuisine. Niagara chefs tend toward local, seasonal ingredients so the tastings change by the season.
Listen as your guide explains the history behind the restaurants, farm-to-table cuisine and the latest wine and food trends of the region. By the end of your tour, you’ll have a comprehensive overview of the region and be comfortably full. The tour finishes up a block or so from where it starts, so you’ll be familiar with the area as you head off on your own.
Please note: Tour is available Wednesday through Sunday. Vegetarian option is available upon request.
Departure Point :245 King St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Health questionnaire will be asked at two of establishments prior to entry.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Niagara Culinary Tours