Northern Rhône Valley half day private tour
You will discover the fabulous white and red wines of the northern Rhone valley made with the fruity Viognier and the peppery Syrah grape varieties.
On the steep hillsides the vineyards have a perfect sun exposure and a very rich and diversified terroir. You will immediately be seduced by the magnificent view over the Rhône Valley!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ampuis, Ampuis, Rhone, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
Our driver-guide will come to pick you up in comfortable 8 seater minibus at a predetermined location. You will begin your wine journey in the village of Ampuis, cradle of Côte-Rôtie AOC.
You will see the steep hillsides of one of the oldest vineyard in France.
During a tasting of 4 wines in the middle of the vineyard, you will understand the origin of this exceptional wine and the importance of the Terroir.
On the steep hillsides the vineyards have a perfect sun exposition and a very rich and diversified terroir. You will immediately be seduced by the magnificent view over the Rhône Valley!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Condrieu, Condrieu, Rhone, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
You will then be heading south to the Condrieu wine area, well known for its white wines.
After visiting a winery, you will realise that the terroir, the grape variety but also the hand of the winemaker contribute to make an unique wine.
You will enjoy the intense aromatic Viognier and the fruity and silky taste of Syrah grape of the Northern Côtes du Rhône in their original terroir.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.