One Day Sailing Tour to La Maddalena with Lunch
A sailing experience among the islands of our archipelago is already a breathtaking experience in itself.
To this must be added the pleasure we have in introducing you to our sea and our beaches, in revealing the secrets of nature and the history of these places ... do you know that in Spargi there are wild boars?
We are also lovers of our food and wine and we want to share these flavors with our guests !!
We therefore love to take you on a day of absolute relaxation and pleasure and guarantee maximum safety on board, both in compliance with the equipment and safety regulations at sea and those related to covid 19
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Snacks - Aperitif based on tastings of our food and wine, appetizer and good wine. It will be a tasty break before lunch!
- Lunch - Lunch includes a first course, basically pasta with fish sauce (lobster or whatever is fresh). and an excellent wine
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spiaggia di Cala Coticcio, Sardinia Italy
We will first visit Cala Coticcio, more commonly known as Thaiti.
It is located along the eastern side of the island of Caprera. It is an inlet close to the winds from the west and north west where there are two beaches of unparalleled beauty in the world:
Stop for swimming, diving and snorkeling. the boat cannot access beyond the safety line with floats, so to get ashore, have a good swim !!
we will continue along the north coast of the island to visit Cala Candeo, a place with a strong historical impact
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Cala Napoletana, Sardinia Italy
A magnificent cove with stunning transparencies, a corner of paradise on earth
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Porto della Madonna, Tra Le Isole di Razzoli, Santa Maria e Budelli, Sardinia Italy
Mirror of crystal clear water between the islands of Budelli, Santa Maria and Razzoli. You will enjoy the vision of colors never seen before, breathtaking transparencies and beaches to scream
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Spiaggia Rosa, 07024, Sardinia Italy
Passage in front of the famous beach where you can take photos and videos but you cannot dock or swim as a nature reserve. If we are lucky we will greet the famous keeper of the island ... in his house visible from the sea
Stop At: Cala Granara, Isola di Spargi, Sardinia Italy
We will travel along the east coast of the island, visiting the beaches of Cala Granara, an ancient grain loading site ... and an enchanting place to dive.
continuing south we will meet Cala Connari and Cala Soraya. gifts of the world to men !!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cala Corsara, Strada Padulacciu Isola di Spargi, Sardinia Italy
Wonderful bay, where you can go down to the beach or jump from the boat ... There is a pier and there are three beaches to visit, one more beautiful than the other. and together we will then say goodbye to the granite dog that watches over the island
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Fonte Vecchia, 6, 07020 Palau SS, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- It is preferable to avoid carrying babies.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.