One Day Tour to Saghmosavank Monastery-Alphabet Valley-Amberd Fortress
Have a nice day choosing this trip! Visit the 13th century Saghmosvank, which was built in the village of Saghmosavan near the deep gorge of Qasagh River. Overall, its excellent location provides additional beauty and comeliness to the monastery. In the 13th century it was one of the educational, cultural and spiritual centers of Armenia.
Discover Armenian Alphabet Monument in Artashavan. Giant stone letters are dedicated to the founder of Armenia's alphabet, Mesrop Mashtots. Find your first letter of the name!
Continue your tour to Amberd, which is an important historical site that survived and reached us from the 7-th century. Some say that it was built in the 11-13th centuries, attributing it to the near located church. Amberd means ‘fortress in the clouds’; the name is due to its location 2300 meters above sea level.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide services
What's excluded :
Stop At: Saghmosavank Monastery, Artashavan 0211 Armenia
Visit the 13th century Saghmosvank, which was built in the village of Saghmosavan near the deep gorge of Qasagh River.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Armenian Alphabet Monument, Artashavan Armenia
Giant stone letters are dedicated to the founder of Armenia's alphabet, Mesrop Mashtots.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Amberd Fortress, Byurakan Armenia
Amberd means ‘fortress in the clouds’; the name is due to its location 2300 meters above sea level.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our travellers from the hotel.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival