Ouzoud Water Falls day trip from Marrakech
This day trip will give you the opportunity to soak the beauty of the nature in Ouzoud Waterfalls,take an adventurous hike through Olive groves to the source of the waterfall, Take a swim and cool off at the base of the waterfalls.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
Your driver will pick you up from your accommodation at 08am and start your Marrakech day trip to the beautiful Ouzoud Waterfalls. The drive is about 2 hours and a half with a possible 15 minutes stop to empty the tanks and take a good coffe to fully wake up. Your knowledgable drive will keep you entretained during with local anecdotes, stories about the areas you're passing through and Morocco's culture and customes in general. This day trip will give you the opportunity to soak the beauty of the nature in Ouzoud Waterfalls,take an adventurous hike through Olive groves to the source of the waterfall, Take a swim and cool off at the base of the waterfalls.
Ouzoud or Izid in some regions means "the act of grinding grain" in Berber. This seems to be confirmed by the frequent mills in the region, that were used to grind wheat for decades.
You arrive here by passing through the tiny village of Ouzoud, continue past the many souvenir stalls, start climbing down the stairs past the many cafes. Right before starting on the stairs, you will have had your first view over the waterfalls, and it will look heavingly. There is another route to get to the base of the waterfalls, more fun but a little bit more challenging, if you are in good shape and have good boots on, definitely take it, incredible views and more monkeys encouters. Not only does it give the best views of the waterfalls and good opportunities for swimming, it is also a place to rest. There are small boats that can take you on a tour. These boats serve little practical use, since it is easy to walk over to the other side. But they are there for the purpose of charm.
This is also the home of the famous macaque monkeys, the naturally tail-less monkeys that you find performing in the main square in Marrakech. It is delightful to see them roaming free in their native habitat.There are several lunchtime restaurants (not included) all of which have spectacular views.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Lobby or reception pf your hotel or the nearest car park to your hotelAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- we offer face mask and hand gel and we ensure the security mesurements
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.