Overnight Trip to Luxor from Marsa Alam
Enjoy a private 2 day trips to Luxor from Marsa Alam where you will visit Luxor temple, Karnak temple, Sound and Light Show , then check in your hotel. Next day tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, Colossi of Memnon then we drive you back to Marsa Alam.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation at 3* hotel with breakfast,Lotus hotel
- Tour to Hatshepsut Temple & Valley of the Kings.
- Tour to Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple.
- Service of professional tour guide.
- Shopping through famous Bazaars.
- Assistance of our personal during tours
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Lunch at Local restaurant
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Marsa Alam Tours
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
What's excluded :
- Any extras
- Personal expenses
- Sound and light show
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marsa Alam Tours, Marsa Alam 84721 Egypt
Day 1 : Marsa Alam- Luxor
Early morning, we will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam by a private A.C. Car to be transferred to Luxor for overnight trip to Luxor from Marsa Alam. Upon arrival you will meet your private tour guide who will join you to visit:
Karnak Temple: No site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man, and represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharoahs. The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples situated on 247 acres of land.
Luxor Temple: The Temple of Luxor was the center of the most important festival, the festival of Opet. Built largely by Amenhotep III and Rameses II, the temple's purpose was as a setting for the rituals of the festival. The festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office.
Lunch will be served in local restaurant in Luxor with Nile view, then you will check in 3 stars hotel
(upgrade your booking to 5 stars hotel Sonesta St George for eighty euro for room extra )
On the Evening you can Enjoyt An Optional Tour Sound and Light Show at Karnak:The show starts with a historical introduction covering the birth of the great city of Thebes and erection of the Karnak Temple.
The show narrates the glorious achievements of some great Pharaohs as you listen to a magnificent and poetic description of the artistic treasures and great legacy which the Karnak temple encloses. Overnight at 3 stars Hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Day 2 : Luxor - Marsa Alam
Breakfast at your hotel then you will be accompanied by your private tour guide and a private air-conditioned vehicle to visit: Valley of the Kings:
The final resting place of Egypt's rulers from the 18th to 20th dynasty, it is home to tombs including the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamen. The tombs were well stocked with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world. Most of the decoration inside the tombs still well preserved.
It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt. The temple was built on three levels with two wide ramps in a central position joining the levels together.
Colossi of Memnon:
Two massive stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the only remains of a complete mortuary temple. The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which exist in Cairo then moved 700 KM to Luxor
Have your lunch on a Nile View restaurant before we drive you back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: your hotel at MarsaalamDates: See Availability
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.