Positano, Sorrento and Pompei Tour
The Positano-Sorrento-Pompei Private tour lasts about 9 hours and is designed to explore the main beauties of Sorrento, Pompeii and the amazing Amalfi Coast stopping in the picturesque village of Positano.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- vehicle (Mercedes full a/c)
- baby seats (on request)
- English-speaking driver
- 2 hour visit of Pompeii
- 1 hour visit of Sorrento
- 1 hour visit of Positano
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Tickets to enter the sights and monuments (Pompeii Or Herculaneum : 15,00
- Professional guide(optional)
- Lunch (optional)
- The city of Pompeii(two hours visit) is a partially buried Roman town-city near modern Naples in the Italian region of Campania. Along with Herculaneum, Pompeii was partially destroyed and buried under 6 meter of ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79.Thanks to its "accidental" rediscovery in 1749 its now considered a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most popular tourist attractions of Italy, with over 2 millions visitors every year.
Sorrento is a small town that offers a fantastic view over the Bay of Naples in southern italy.Many visitors from all over the world are attracted by Sorrento for the warm hospitality to their guests and for its delicious traditional local cuisine Its main attractions, beside its wonderful location, are the little historical centre with many boutiques and souvenirs shops, some woodworking factories , the panoramic Park Villa Comunale,the Correale museum and the limoncello, a digestif made from lemon rinds, alcohol, water and sugar.
Positano is considered the jewel of the Amalfi Coast, a famous vertical village with multicolored houses,picturesque landscapes and breataking views.
You will stroll through the narrow streets to the main beach passing by stylish boutiques and shops of Linen, Handmade Sandals and Ceramics.
Do not miss the visit of the Santa Maria Assunta church famous for a dome made of Majolica tiles and the thirteenth century Byzantine icon of a black Madonna
Departure Point :Pick-up Naples,Amalfi,Ravello
Departure Time :Start: 8.00 a.m. From the port The driver will meet you at the pier holding a sign with your name on. Start: 9:00 a.m. From your accomodation in Naples
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend comfortable clothing and footwear, a hat and sunblock as the archaeological sites require touring under direct sunlight.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.