Private Day Trip To See The Wonderful Crater Lake Of Wenchi & Ancient Churches
Wenchi Crater Lake
Its 155 km west of Addis Ababa, on the way to Ambo and Welliso road this lake was an extinct volcano (the top of which is 3380 meters above sea level) the crater contains a large lake, hot mineral springs, waterfalls and beautiful valleys and farmland There is an old monastery with a church is situated on one of the lake ...
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Wenchi Crater Lake
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wenchi Crater Lake, Ambo Ethiopia
Welcome to Ethiopia, On arrival we will meet you at the airport then we will be driving to west from Addis Ababa to Lake Wenchi Its 155 km west of Addis Ababa, on the way to Ambo and Welliso road this lake was an extinct volcano (the top of which is 3380 metres above sea level) the crater contains a large lake, hot mineral springs, waterfalls and beautiful valleys and farmland and monastery of Kirkos and the hot spring valley. After the visit, return to Addis Ababa. Later you will be transferred to the airport for your departure.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick all our clients from hotels around Addis Ababa and from Bole Int Airport Airports
- Bole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.