Private Experience: Lake Bled & Ljubljana- 8 hrs Shore Trip from Koper (up to 7)
Experience The Most of Slovenia Within One Tour and at your own privacy
Join us on this private shore excursion journey to amazing Alpine pearl Lake Bled and Europe`s green capital Ljubljana in a comfortable, clean, air conditioned up to date people`s carrier/van/car at your own pace. This tour is for one party only.
Definitely one of the best options to experience Slovenia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or cruise port pickup and drop-off
- All transportation in up to date comfortable air conditioned car/ passenger van for up to 7 persons
- English speaking driver/ escort
- Basic Insurance
- Complimentary bottle of water
What's excluded :
- Food is not included. Upon request we can make a reservation in a authentic family run restaurant
- Pletna boat ride at lake Bled (15 eur per person) if you choose to go to the island
- Funicular Railway to Ljubljana castle (4 eur)
- Entry/Admission - Bled Castle (Blejski Grad)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koper City Beach, Kopalisko Nabrezje 1, Koper 6000 Slovenia
We will meet at the cruise terminal (or another preferred accommodation) and head directly to Ljubljana in a smooth- relaxing ride trough picturesque landscape of Slovenia.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Ljubljana Old Town, Ljubljana Slovenia
As we arrive to Ljubljana you will be dropped off in the heart of the old town in the best starting location to explore this amazing green town on your own. You will have up to 2 hours of free time to see the towns most important buildings and monuments such as Ljubljana castle, Ljubljana Town Hall, the Triple Bridge, the Shoemakers Bridge, Ljubljana Cathedral, the Robba Fountain, Preseren Square, Congress Square and Ljubljanica river (where the feeling of the old town life is felt the most) and other attractions. You will also have enough time to do some shopping in the old town or just sit and have an nice glass of great Slovenian wine or a cup of coffee at the banks of Ljubljanica river.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lake Bled, Gregorchicheva ulica 22, Bled 4260 Slovenia
After approx 2 hours we will meet again and head directly to lake Bled. On the way to lake Bled (45 minutes) you will get all the important information about Bled from your driver/ escort. As we will arrive you will once again be dropped off at the best location and will have a chance and enough time (up to to 2 hours) to explore and absorb this alpine fairytale gem on your own. Whether you will just walk around the lake, take a Pletna boat to the island with the Gothic church dedicated to the Assumption of Mary, or have a glass of amazing Slovenian wine, or try famous Bled Kremsnita cake we assure you that you will stay speechless by visiting this one of the oldest Slovenian tourist resorts under the Alps with a guardian fairytale castle on the top of the breathtaking cliff. You will also have a chance to take some beautiful photos.
Duration: 2 hours 40 minutes
Stop At: Bled Castle (Blejski Grad), Lake Bled, Bled 4260 Slovenia
Panoramic ride around the lake and a photostop at the Bled castle.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Lake Bled, Gregorchicheva ulica 22, Bled 4260 Slovenia
If the whole group agrees we can make a reservation at a local traditional family run restaurant at Bled where some great authentic and international food and wine is served at affordable prices.
Stop At: City Beach Koper, Semedelska cesta, 6000 Koper - Capodistria, Slovenia
After the visit of lake Bled we will head back to Koper in a smooth and relaxing ride as our journey will conclude under your ship or another preferred accommodation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from the Cruise ship terminal in Koper or any other location within Koper town limits. You will receive exact and optimized tour departure details within 24 hrs after the booking.If not otherwise agreed the return location is the same as pickup location.Ports
- Pokrajinski muzej Koper, Kidričeva ulica 19, 6000 Koper, Slovenia
Departure Time :The departure time for Cruise Passengers in Koper or Trieste is optimized by tour operator according to the time that ship is docked, number of tours, etc....
For hotel guests departure time is flexible.
Please contact us after the booking so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pickup is from Koper cruise terminal but is also available from any location within Koper town limits. Please provide us pickup location at the time of booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children aged 5 and younger pay only insurance (1 Eur)
- You will receive exact optimized tour departure time when we contact you (24 hours) after the booking.
- During peak season we cannot always guarantee to provide fluent English speaking driver or escort. In the event this is not possible, rest assured that you will still receive 100 percent level of service and will not be affected in any way.
- Please provide your ship name and dissembark/ departure times at the time of booking
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please wear appropriate clothes in case of wind or rain.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety for our staff and costumers has always been our Nr1 priority. And so is now in these "changed" times. Please stay reassured that our safety measures are always100% up to date according to highest travel industry standards.But we also use "common sense" so we can still deliver 100% experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.