Private Full Day Guided Trip to Colchagua Valley - Visit to 2 Vineyards & Museum
Discover the Colchagua Valley on this exclusive 11 hour private tour for you or your group of friends or family. Visit the place where the most exquisite wines are produced in Chile located 150 kilometers south of Santiago. Accompanied by a guide, walk through the beautiful nature and enjoy a dream day in one of the valleys with the most international prestige in the country. Nestled in the heart of the central zone, it is the icon of wine production in Chile. Visit a local museum full of secrets and stories. Taste premium quality wines in 2 vinicultures of the region and learn about the processes of wine creation. Live a unique culinary experience that you surely will not forget!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Tac Turismo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tac Turismo, San Antonio 19, Santiago 8320263 Chile
The Colchagua Valley is one of the first class tourist destinations in the world. Visits abound on every corner, beautiful hills planted with vineyards, centuries-old vines, charming haciendas, modern and technological wineries dot the landscape, if you want to taste the best wines of Chile is the perfect and unique place on earth.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We retire in hotels, apart hotels and B & B in santiago.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.