Private Full-Day Tour of Agafay Desert and Atlas Mountains
The Agafay desert in Morocco is a landscape of traditional Berber villages and spectacular mountain landscapes, but its remote location makes exploration difficult. On this tour, start with a transfer from your hotel in Marrakech and cross the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains with your guide. Savor a traditional mint tea and a 3-course lunch in a Berber house, and take a traditional sandy course on a camel safari.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Tour guide
- Camle Ride
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
The day trip will begin after meeting the guide in Marrakesh at 08:30 am.
Travel towards Atlas mountains and the Agafay desert.
Pass through Asni valley after having a picture of Azrou village, which is considered the oldest Berber village in the area.
Reach Imlil, which is located at the heart of the High Atlas Mountains.
Walk through traditional Berber village.
Pass through a nice waterfall on the way
For lunch, have traditional Moroccan food.
After lunch, pass through the traditional Berber villages where the authentic houses are built of earth and stone by the inhabitants themselves in the Kik plateau.
Drink tea with one of the Berber families in their typical home.
Continue to the Agafay desert and have a nice camel ride.
The tour ends back in Marrakesh around 6:00 pm.
• Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
• Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Safi
• Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
• Plateau du Kik, Marrakech Morocco
• Lalla Takerkoust, Lalla Takerkoust, Marrakech-Safi
• Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Safi
• Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Departure Point :Argana, Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.