Private Full-Day Tour of Old and New Delhi
Discover Old and New Delhi with your own private guide on a 9-hour tour that covers UNESCO World Heritage sites and narrow lanes lined with crumbling havelis (traditional townhouse). In Old Delhi, visit monuments such as the Red Fort (Lal Quila), Jama Masjid, and Raj Ghat before taking a rickshaw ride through Chandni Chowk Bazaar. In New Delhi, tick off famous sites including Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, and India Gate, and look at the Parliament House and President’s House from the outside. Private 9-hour tour of Old and New Delhi Learn about the history and landmarks of Old and New Delhi from your private guide Visit Raj Ghat, where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated Take a rickshaw ride through Chandni Chowk bazaar, one of Delhi's oldest traditional markets See UNESCO World Heritage sites like India Gate, the Red Fort (Lal Quila), and Jama Masjid Includes private driver and vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Pickup Drop Off
- Local Guide
- Parking Fees
- Rikshaw Ride in Chandni Chowk
What's excluded :
- Monument Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
Explore the Red Fort known as Lal Quila (A Unesco World Heritage Site). The Red Fort was the residence of the Mughal emperor of India for nearly 200 years. It is Located in the center of Delhi and houses a number of museums.
Pass By: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
Next, venture to the Jama Masjid the country's largest mosque, built in 1656, where thousands of Muslims offer prayers daily. The great mosque of Old Delhi is both the largest in India and the final architectural extravagance of Shah Jahan. The mosque's courtyard is capable of holding 25,000 devotees.
Pass By: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
Take a Rickshaw (Tricycle) ride in the Chandni Chowk Bazaar. The bazaar is evidence of the ancient times that once existed in old Delhi, and you will see this evidence as you wind through the labyrinthine lanes of the bazaar. A rickshaw ride gives you an opportunity to see a different prospective of Chandni Chowk, which is considered one of the best shopping avenues of Old Delhi.
Pass By: Raj Ghat, Mahatma Gandhi Road, New Delhi 110002 India
Finally, go to the Raj Ghat this is the place where Mahatma Gandhi, the pioneer of truth and non-violence was been cremated. See the abode of eternal flame that contains the Epitaph ‘He Ram’, the last word spoken by Mahatma Gandhi after he was shot.
Pass By: Humayun's Tomb, Mathura Road Opp Nizamuddin Mosque, New Delhi 110013 India
Visit Humayun's Tomb (A Unesco World Heritage Site), the tomb is an early example of Mughal architecture. This tomb is of great interest in relation to the Taj Mahal.
Pass By: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Tour Qutub Minar, (A Unesco World Heritage Site), the Qutab Minar is a soaring tower of victory. It was construction was commenced in 1193, immediately after the defeat of the last Hindu Kingdom in Delhi. It's nearly 73 meters high and tapers from a 15-meter-diameter base to just 2.5 meters at the top.
Pass By: India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
Go to India's Gate the national monument of India. Constructed in memory of 90,000 British-Indian soldiers who fought in WWII. The structure was built under the leadership of Sir Edwin Lutyens. The architectural complex is made of red stone and granite.
Pass By: Parliament House, Sansad Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
Drive past the official residence of the President of India and the Parliament House. The Presidents house is a famous attraction of New Delhi. It remained the home to the former British Viceroy of India till 1950. The Parliament House is a circular colonnaded building. It currently houses ministerial offices, numerous committee rooms, and an excellent library. Conceived in the Imperial Style, the Parliament House consists of an open verandah with 144 columns.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida, or from Delhi Airport or Train station. For airport pick-up, please provide arrival information during booking.Departure TimeAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Driver & Guide will wear mask,gloves and regularly sanitized the hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.