Private Half-Day Delhi City Tour 4 Hours
Delhi has a dizzying concentration of cultural and historical attractions. But they’re spread throughout the city, making it difficult for first-time visitors to cover all the sights. During this convenient sightseeing jaunt through Old and New Delhi, you’ll tick off all the highlights in a short visit, giving you an introduction to the city without wearing you out. Choose between flexible tour times as you visit Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, India Gate, and more.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Khari Baoli
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Lotus Temple
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
Visit friday mosque also know as jama masjid a 350 years old mosque with your guide. it is india's largest and oldest mosque.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Khari Baoli, India
visit asia largest market (optional)
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
ndia Gate is the national monument of India. Situated in the heart of New Delhi, India Gate was designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens. It was built in 1931. Originally known as All India War Memorial, it is a prominent landmark in Delhi and commemorates the 90,000 soldiers of the British Indian Army who lost their lives while fighting for the British Indian Empire, or more correctly the British Raj in World War I and the Third Anglo-Afghan War.
Pass By: Rashtrapati Bhavan, Rajpath, New Delhi 110004 India
drive pass presidential buildings
Stop At: Humayun's Tomb, Mathura Road Opp Nizamuddin Mosque, New Delhi 110013 India
The tomb was commissioned by Humayun's wife Hamida Banu Begum in 1562 CE and designed by Mirak Mirza Ghiyath, a Persian architect. It was the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent and is located in Nizamuddin East, close to the Dina-panah citadel that Humayun founded in 1533.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Lotus Temple Rd, Bahapur, Shambhu Dayal Bagh, Kalkaji Near Kalkaji Temple, East of Nehru Place, New Delhi 110019 India
The Bahá'í House of Worship is popularly known as the Lotus Temple due to its flowerlike shape. It was completed in 1986 and serves as the Mother Temple of the Indian subcontinent.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from delhi hotels and airport
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.