Private Mekong Delta 2 days 1 night (HCMC- Cai Be- Can Tho- HCMC)
- Flexible time to start (8 am, 8.30 am, 9 am)
- 100% personalized experience to your wishes
- Infant (0-6) is complimentary
- Pick up & drop off at your location in Ho Chi Minh city
Duration 2 days
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- - Private car, boat, rowing boat, bicycle
- - Pick up and drop off at your location in Ho Chi Minh City
- - Tropical fruits and honey tea
- Entry/Admission - Cai Be Floating Market
- Entry/Admission - Cai Rang Floating Market
What's excluded :
- - Other meals not mentioned in itinerary
- - Tips and personal expenses
Day 1: HCMC – Cai Be – Can Tho
Stop At: Cai Be Floating Market, Cai Be Vietnam
The guide will pick you up at your location.
We drive about 2.5 hours to the Mekong Delta. Upon arrival, we board a motor-boat and cruise along a vast network of canals and channels to enjoy wonderful views of the Mekong River
Make a short visit to a small family business where the locals are making coconut fudges and crispy rice popcorn. Savor delicious fresh fruit and feel slow rhythms of Southern Vietnamese folk music – a kind of music entwined with the life and culture of the Mekong Delta people.
Paddle through small canals – an exciting experience since you can look around, unwind and soak up the wonderful atmosphere of the Upper Mekong Delta. Additionally, after arrival in Tan Phong Island, let yourself immerse in the tranquility of nature
Stop at local restaurant. here you can have a stroll in the orchard before sitting down and enjoying a delicious lunch
Take a cycling trip along the village path through orchards. Meanwhile, have some short stops to meet local people who help you understand more about the daily life in the Mekong Delta.
Transfer to Can Tho. Overnight at hotel in Can Tho
Duration: 5 hours
• Lunch: - Lunch at local restaurant
Accommodation included: - Overnight stay (4-star hotel)
Day 2: Can Tho – Cai Rang floating market – HCMC
Stop At: Cai Rang Floating Market, 46 Hai Ba Trung Near Cai Rang Bridge, Can Tho 900000 Vietnam
Get up early in the morning; then have breakfast before taking a motor-boat along the river to Cai Rang floating market, the largest of its kind, where colorful boats carrying juicy fruits and vegetables gather for daily exchanging.
Then we continue the cruise and walk on a quiet country road to take in the magnificent scenery and get close to the residents as they go about their daily routines visit a flea market, a noodle factory, and tropical fruit gardens like papaya, mango, pineapple...
We drive back to Saigon, stopping at a local restaurant along the way for lunch.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up and drop off at all hotels in Ho Chi Minh cityAirports
- Ho Chi Minh City Airport, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate