Private Taj Mahal Agra Overnight Tour from Delhi
Visit Agra and Fatehpur Sikri without having to organize transport or tickets on this private 2-day tour from Delhi by private car. Explore Agra Fort, the ‘Baby Taj,’ and the Taj at sunset, and the next day, see the Taj as the sun rises before returning to Delhi via Fatehpur.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Day 01 : Delhi - Agra
Day one will be an exhilarating sightseeing trip commencing with Akbar's Tomb and moving on to see Baby Taj, impressive features of Agra Fort, Marble Workshop etc. The highlight will be watching Taj Mahal's beauty reach a new high during sunset time.
08:00- You will be picked up from Delhi and driven to Agra.
11:30- Assisted Check-in at the hotel in Agra. Time to freshen up.
12:00- Start of the guided tour with a visit to Akbar's Tomb situated in Sikandra.
13:00- Next destination is Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah which is also known as Baby Taj.
14:00- Lavish buffet/Lunch at a restaurant.
15:00- Resume tour by visiting the Akbar’s grand fortress: Agra Fort/ Red Fort of Agra.
16:30- A visit to the Mehtab Garden and witnessing the beautiful sunset scene at Taj Mahal.
18:30- You will be taken to a Marble Inlay Workshop (see the nitty-gritty of marble work done at Taj Mahal) and a Carpet-making Workshop.
20:00- Back to the hotel for dining and peaceful night stay.
Day 02 : Agra to Delhi Via Fatehpur SikriStart your day by watching the Sun rising above the horizon towards the dome of Taj Mahal, It will be totally eye-pleasing! Also visit the ghost city-Fatehpur Sikri.
06:00- Pick up from the hotel and guided drive to Taj Mahal.
06:20- Reach Taj Mahal and see the ecstatic scene of sunrise over the Taj Mahal.
08:30- Back to the hotel for morning meal.
10:30- Check-out time from the hotel after which a drive will convey you to Fatehpur Sikri (40 kms). Must see places here will be Buland Darwaza (World's largest gateway, Palace of Jodha Bai, Palace of Miriam, Hall of Public Audience, Hall of Private Audience and Jama Masjid.
14:00- Retreat to Agra for lunch.
15:00- Departure time, head back to Delhi via a guided drive.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Accomodation can be arranged at an additional cost
- Dress code is smart casual
- Taj Mahal Remain close on friday
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.